Thursday, April 13, 2006

Time/Labels/Spring/Work

I'm swamped and haven't had time to visit my blog, write for it, or visit some of the others I try keeping up with but, there is always a but, I have a new link to a great friend/inspiration/sister-of-a-different-mother and she is laying down a perspective on the subject you may find interesting! See my links section...

Spring has definitely sprung around here and two weeks ago I bought a mountain bike so I could hit the trails with the future Tour de France winner currently growing up in my house. There is a great set of technical trails (condition 3 and 4) not far from the house as well as some easier 2's and 3's leading to the newly completed cross-county trail. As far as the nine year old's ability to 'keep up with dad': let's just say that I'll be in great shape by the end of the season, maybe way before, by riding with the boy! (His other goals: being an award winning photographer and a master chef!)

I got some great email messages from folks on Part One of Labels. Those comments and more navel gazing on my part will be before you soon. I'm also looking to make my 'poetry' site way more active (NewHaiku links section) so Robert is a good example to me of not only high ambition but of the energy it takes to get there as well.

Work is going great, I've just been given my third client on a wonderful project I'm associated with working with the Archdiocese of Baltimore. I have a couple of private folks and I'm working with a non-profit educational concern in New England on a diversity and conflict resolution piece I'll present in June. I'm reviewing class notes taught by an amazing woman in preparation for developing a joint venture with her in the near future. I'm really looking forward to that as she has been the central point of a lot of positive energy, love, and wonderment in my life the last five or six years.

Still showing at Mocha Hut but still very hungry for more 'quiet time' to write my poetry. And very hungry to spend time with some of you out there. I never get enough of time with people I love. A taste is a tease, but better than none at all, huh?

I'm real busy but real happy.

"A full cup must be carried carefully." (Old English proverb)

"We do not see things as they are; we see things the way we are." Anasis Nin

No comments: